The organizing committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts in which researchers have the opportunity to present recent results.
Instructions for submission
- All abstracts must be submitted in English (official language of the conference).
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at another international scientific meeting should not be submitted.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the On-line Submission Form published on this page.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the corresponding author upon successful submission. In case of not receiving this confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. May you not have received this email, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors will have access to their abstracts until deadline with the possibility of editing submitted abstracts and submitting additional ones.
- Corresponding author’s name and e-mail address will be used for all communications relating to the congress.
- Maximum length: 300 words, plain text.
- The title of the abstract should be brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word).
- Biomolecular NMR
- EPR /ESR
- Instrumentation /hardware
- In cell NMR
- MRI / In vivo
- Small molecules & drug design
- Solid state NMR – methods
- Solid state NMR – applications
- Solution NMR -methods
All abstracts submitted will be sent for Poster presentation. The Scientific Committee will select a limited number of Oral communications from the submitted abstracts.